In addition to specializing in Play Therapy, Inner Reflections Child & Family Counseling offers a wide variety of quality resource materials, proven techniques and therapeutic modalities that promote healing, growth, and emotional well-being for children, adolescents, individuals, and families in the mid-Missouri area.
- Working with a multitude of difficult personal and life issues related to crisis, trauma, abuse, mental illness, pervasive behavioral, emotional, and developmental disorders, managing anxiety, grief, loss, adjusting to life & family changes, coping with conflict, divorce, school and social problems.
- Offering therapeutic support for individuals and families who have witnessed or experienced traumatic events and assist them with addressing the invisible emotional wounds to facilitate the healing process.
- Providing the opportunity for improving communication skills that can enhance healthy and appropriate expression in social interactions and family relationships.
- Providing support and education for parenting challenges using three well-known curricula:
- Parent-Child Relational Therapy by Dr. Garry Landreth
- 1-2-3 Magic and More 1-2-3 Magic by Dr. Phelen
- Love and Logic by Dr. Fay and Dr. Cline